Koinonia Financial Management and Planning
By the end of this course, participants will understand how to manage money by preparing a personal spending plan and identifying ways to decrease spending and increase income. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Track daily spending habits.
- Prepare a personal spending plan or budget to estimate monthly income Expenses.
Identify ways to decrease spending.
Identify possible ways to increase income.
Identify budgeting tools that will help you manage your bills.
List and prioritize financial goals.
Recognize how to create a plan to achieve financial goals. MORE
Communication Skills: Having good communication skills vital in all parts of life and in the workplace.
• Development of Active Listening Skills
• Recognize Nonverbal Cues
• How to Handle Emotionally Charged Situations on workplace
• Develop Good Body Language
• Speech and Attentiveness
• How to Communicate Consistency (open and honest communication)
• Understanding the important of good negotiation skills.. MORE